In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for a family friendly 5k at Lifetime Fitness at 8:30am!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Hey there! Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions. Check back as we may add more as we get closer to the race.
1. What time does the race start? We will start the race at 8:30am out in front of LIfetime.
2. Where is packet pickup? Packet pickup is at Roadrunner Sports at 10436 Town Center Drive in Westminster. We will be there on Friday, September 13th from 4-7pm. RRS VIP Family Members will receive 20% off their purchases during packet pickup. You can also pick up your bib on race morning starting at 7am.
2. Can I run with my dog? Unfortunately, not this time. With limited space and lots of bodies, we ask that you leave your 4-legged friends at home. Thank you for understanding!
3. Will there be any aid stations? Yes, we will have one aid station at the turnaround point with water and BASE Performance. Please be respectful and avoid littering along the race route.
4. I can't be there in person. Can I still participate? Yes! We have a Virtual Race option. It includes an extra $5 charge to send your race shirt.
5. Is this race stroller-friendly? Yes, but please make sure you start to the back of the race and stay single file. The path isn't super wide in some areas, and we will need to have both sides available for all participants.
6. Are there prizes for placing? You bet! We will have prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of males 14 and under, males 15 and over, females 14 and under, males 15 and older.
7. Where will our results be posted? You can find your results right after your finish on the race website under the "Results" tab.
7. Where do we put our race bib? Please place your race bib on the FRONT of your shirt, right over your stomach. Please not on your back or leg. Thank you!
8. Where do I park? Lifetime Fitness has plenty of parking spots. Please feel free to park in their lot.