In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Virtual Race Series 2020
The Rails to Trails 5K Courses in Vernon, Andover, and Bolton are clearly marked with signs indicating Start, Finish, Turn Around, Mile 1, Mile 2, and Mile 3.
Please follow social distancing guidelines if you choose to run outside . Six feet distancing is the rule.
All of the suggested courses are marked and USATF Certified.
* Plattsys Virtual #1 5K (April 3 - April 5) - Suggest running Plattsys Bolton Rails to Trails 5K or Plattsys Vernon Rails to Trails 5K
* Plattsys Virtual #2 5K (April 10 - April 12 ) - Suggest running Hodges Andover 5K
* Plattsys Virtual #3 5 Mile (April 17 - April 19) - Suggest running Plattsys Madison Surf Club 5 Mile or Plattsys Trumbull Rails to Trails 5 MIle
* Plattsys Virtual #4 Qtr. Marathon /5k (April 24 - April 26) - Suggest running S Windsor Purple Heart Qtr. Marathon
* Plattsys Virtual #5 5K (May 1 - May 3) - Suggest running Plattsys Bolton Rails to Trails 5K or Plattsys Vernon Rails to Trails 5K
Virtual race 6 - 4 miles May 6 to May 10
All races raise money for the Friends of Valley Falls
Run the race anytime on the date listed.(a three day period from Friday to Sunday) Time Yourself. Submit Results.
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can complete the race wherever they like on the date of the race, even a treadmill....Run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
Then submit your results to www.plattsys.com
Plattsys will compile the results and post the results online
Our Newtown Course: www.plattsys.com/appln/newtownhookladder5kmap.pdf
Our Andover course: www.plattsys.com/appln/andoverbenfranklin.pdf
Vernon Course: www.plattsys.com/appln/plattsysvernon.pdf
Madison course: www.plattsys.com/appln/plattsysmadisonsurf.pdf
S Windsor: www.plattsys.com/appln/jfppurpleqtr.pdf
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.