In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
In honor for the 175th Anniversary of the Town of Easton, join us for a virtual 5K or 10K walk or run! With things looking different this year, we wanted to make your run a little more interesting since we all can't do this together. We have a list of just a few of the great places to see or visit on your run around Easton. There are interesting historical sites along with our amazing farms to stop and grab some goodies.
T-shirts will be given with every race registration, they can be picked up at the Park & Recreation office located at 652 Morehouse Road. Please allow time for an email notification that your shirt is available.
You have all of September to finish your run and submit your time, the race officially ends on September 30th, 2020. A donation will be made to the United Way.
Great Places In Easton For Your 5K or 10K Fun Run!
West Side of Easton
· 163 Redding Road - Helen Keller House
· 25 Redding Road - Northern End of Aspetuck Historic District
· Westport Road - Bridge over Hemlock Reservoir Hemlock Reservoir & Aspetuck Dam
· 714 Black Rock Tpke - Aspetuck Valley Apple Barn and Farm Stand
· 290 Redding Road - Southern End Aspetuck Historic District, listed on National Register of historic places
· Valley Bridge Rd on Staples - Old Mill Ruins, possible paper mâché factory in 19th Century
· North of Valley Rd Bridge - Easton Mineral Water Company
· 320 Valley Rd - Ida Tarbell House c1790
· Poverty Hollow Rd at Rockhouse - 19th Century Toll Road into Easton
· 245 Rock House Rd - Jane Dillon House (1683-1710) one of the oldest houses in Easton
Center of Easton
· 65 Adams Road - Gilbertie's Organics, USDA certified organic growers of herbs and microgreens
· 422 Morehouse Road - Igor Sikorsky Home, home for many years of Igor Sikorsky
· 347 Westport Road - Adams School House 1850, one room schoolhouse owned by HSE
· 276 Center Road - Nathan Wheeler House 1765, Home of 1st town clerk & judge of probate
· 336 Westport Road - Staples Free Academy, one of the 1st free schools in US
Sport Hill Road
· 136 Sport Hill Road - Yellow Bowl Tea Room, Ezra Seeley House c1803
· 596 Sport Hill Road - Sport Hill Farm, locally grown produce, plus sustainably raised meat and eggs
· 355 Sport Hill Road - Captain Matthew Sherwood House C1715
· 25 Flat Rock Road - Jesse Lee Methodist Church, 1789 1st Methodist Church in New England
· Bottom of Sport Hill Road - Starting line of the Sport Hill Climb, well attended early 1900’s automobile race
East Side of Easton
· Buck Hill Rd & S. Park Ave - Early Water Dam Company, 19th century reservoir
· S. Park Ave & Flat Rock Rd - Easton Lake & Dam #3, Dam finished in 1927
· 258 Adams Road - Benjamin Burton House, one of oldest Easton houses c1715
· Across from 69 N. Park Ave - Steep Hill Open Space, Trail leading to reservoir
· 9 Andrews Road - William Prince House c1807, Prince family uncovered a 25lb meteorite
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.