5774 Main Street Putney
Stratford, CT US 06614
Support your community by participating in our Valentine’s Day-themed road race. Dress warm in Valentine’s apparel and run or walk with friends and family. Proceeds benefit Stratford Police charities.
- **3 mile course.
- **This is a rolling course. Course map posted on the Hi-Tek website.
- **Computerized timing and results.
- **2nd Chance Romance mugs and candy for the first 200 registered.
- **post-race buffet of seasonal refreshments.
- --Packet pickup and registration (individual and team) will begin at 8:00am.
- --Parking is limited at Boothe Memorial Park. We strongly encourage carpooling.
- --In the event of inclement weather causing unsafe road conditions, the race organizers reserve the right to cancel the race. Please check www.hitekracing.com.
- --Trophies awarded to first overall finishers (male and female) and to the top 3 finishers in each age division.
- --There will be no duplication of awards.
- --Runners are encouraged to review race results before leaving Boothe Memorial Park.
Two Person "Sweetheart" Teams
- --Male and female runners will comprise each team.
- --If you plan to run with a partner and you know who your partner will be, we encourage you to preregister.
- --If you do not have a partner but would like to be on a Sweetheart Team, we will try to match you with another runner on race day.
- --Team age categories are calculated by combining the ages of the partners. Example: 51 year old male + 47 year old female = 98, thereby placing them in the 90-99 combined-age category.
- --Medals awarded to first overall Sweetheart Team and 3-deep in all age categories.
Directions to Boothe Memorial Park
From Merritt/Wilbur Cross Parkway:
Go south off of the exit ramp onto Main Street (Route 110). Bear right (almost immediately) onto Main St. Putney. Follow 1/4 mile and Boothe Memorial Park will be on your left.