Join Overdose Lifeline on Make A Difference Day, October 23, 2021, for the 1st Official OverdoseLifeline5K to honor lives lost to drug overdose. Make a Difference and help us impact change. In 2020 over 93,000 lives were lost to drug overdose, equating to 255 a day.
The OverdoseLifeline5K will bring together runners, advocates, and affected individuals in a beautiful run along the Indianapolis Canal and through the Butler Campus. This run will raise money to allow the nonprofit Overdose Lifeline to continue their Education, Advocacy, and Support; helping individuals, families, and communities affected by the disease of substance use disorder.
Money raised through the OverdoseLifeline5K will help support the following lifesaving programs:
- $30- Transportation for one child to attend Camp programming for one weekend
- $45- one overdose reversal kit
- $75- Clothing for three children at Camp programming
- $150- one family support group session for lives lost
- $250- Family Recovery Support for One Family affected by substance use disorder
- $1300- Camper scholarship for one child for an entire year
- $1500- Youth Prevention education programming for one school
For more information on our programming visit our website www.overdoselifeline.org