Donation

Help Support the Creation of Our Next National Park!

Wander Project is the official non-profit organization of Vacation Races and Virtual Running Club. Our mission is to engage with athletes and racing events to support local communities through inspiring fundraising and service. We seek to live our values of inspiration, engagement, and support with every athlete, racing event and partner organization we have the opportunity to serve. 

For this race, we are collecting donations to support the creation of our next national park unit in collaboration with Chesapeake Conservancy.

Registered runners and their friends and family have the opportunity to support this effort by making a donation. All donations will be distributed once the fundraising date has closed. We are excited to be a part of this amazing endeavor and look forward to celebrating with you all at the (virtual) finish line!

90% of funds raised will go to Chesapeake Conservancy. The remaining 10% will stay with Wander Project to support inspiring projects like this in the future. Wander Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all money donated is 100% tax-deductible.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Top Donors

$1,145 Raised By 30 Donors

$100 from Facebook Donation
$100 in support of Doug Smith
$100 in support of Mamie Parker
$100 in support of Mark Belton
$50 from Facebook Donation
$50 in support of darcy scaringe
$50 in support of Emilie Lahneman
$50 in support of Janice Fabbri-Fritz
$50 in support of Melissa Ehrenreich
$50 in support of Patricia Zahn
$50 in support of Paul Alexander
$50 in support of Team Belton
$45 in support of Grace Leland
$30 from Facebook Donation
$25 in support of Andy Krakowski
$25 in support of Coloton Family
$25 in support of Maura Belton
$20 from Facebook Donation
$20 in support of Anja and Mom
$20 in support of Anne Belton
$20 in support of John Belton
$20 in support of Lindsay Ferrer
$20 in support of Peter Belton
$20 in support of Scott Belton
$10 from Facebook Donation
$10 in support of Ashley Dorsey
$10 in support of Christine Conn
$10 in support of Christine Conn
$10 from Anonymous
$5 in support of Cherie Santiago

Select a fundraiser to donate to a cause.


Switch View Switch View

Donation

Enter a custom donation amount or select a donation level below.

$


We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.