RACE DAY ENTRANCE & PARKING:
• You may enter the zoo any time after 5:30 pm on November 29, 2019
• You must enter through the North Gate Entrance and park in the North Gate Parking Lot. You WILL NOT be allowed to park at the South Gate Entrance
• Once you have parked, please enter the zoo to check-in and pick up your commemorative hat. PLEASE NOTE - THERE WILL BE NO EARLY PRE-RACE PICK-UP
• Once you have checked-in and picked up your commemorative hat, you can then proceed to the Pavilions for the start of the race
• The race will begin promptly at 7:00 pm
• Reindeer Run is a non-competitive, fun run and will not be timed.
• Runners of all ages are welcome!
• Reindeer Run is a rain, shine, or snow race. We encourage all participants
to be prepared with proper clothing and footwear.
• Animal buildings will not be open.
• Prizes will not be awarded to race finishers.
• All runners / walkers will need to register for Reindeer Run. Spectators are
welcome but will have very limited access to the zoo (North Mall only -
Start/Finish Lines, Pavilions, Carousel Plaza) during the run and will not
have access to the zoo after the race.
• Please Note: If your family would like to stroll through the zoo to see the lights, please visit during one of the regularly scheduled Holiday Magic nights on November 30, December 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 26-31.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
• 5:30 pm - Registrants can enter and check-in at Brookfield Zoo's North
• 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm - Carousel and Pavilions open with music, food, and
drinks for purchase
• 6:00 pm - Animal Ambassadors
• 7:00 pm - Reindeer Run begins
• 7:30 pm - Animal Ambassadors
Start Time: 7:00pm CST
Registration Limit: 508 spots left.
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.