This race is AWESOME because:
1. We have the cleanest, most picturesque, fresh water, rolling start within 20 miles of downtown Boston.
2. We offer a well designed, double transition style course
3. Our race winds through the scenic roads and farms of Dover & Sherborn with Olympic style stadium finish.
4. We serve up the best post race Breakfast Brunch Buffet this side of the Rocky Mountains.
5. We are 100% community organized, volunteer driven event - delivering a unique personalized experience.
6. We are a non-profit providing quality athletic experiences for our children.
The RACE SCHEDULE is as follows:
SATURDAY 3:00-5:00 PM
Registration / Race Packet Pick Up
DS High School (DSHS), 9 Junction Street, Dover, MA
SUNDAY 5:45 AM:
T1/Bike drop opens: Farm Pond, 240 Lake St., Sherborn
T2/Parking opens at DSHS
Registration / Race Packet pickup opens at DSHS
Body marking & timing chip pick up at Farm Pond
Shuttle busses begin running from DSHS to Farm Pond
7:00 AM: Registration/Race Packet pickup closes at DSHS; All athletes to Farm Pond!
7:30 AM: Last athlete shuttle leaves from DSHS to Farm Pond; spectators welcome
7:45 AM: Body marking & timing chip pick up closes at Farm Pond
7:50 AM: Mandatory pre-race meeting & announcements on Farm Pond beach
7:55 AM: Final call for first wave!
Start Time: 8:00am EDT
End Time: 11:00am EDT
Registration Limit: 107 spots left.
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.