Join us for the Bud Light River Walk Virtual 5K run/walk to support the San Antonio River Walk Association and Friends of the River Walk. This event supports two local nonprofit organizations directly impacted by the downturn of the tourism industry due to COVID-19. Use this run/walk as a way to stay active, compete against family and friends, or a chance to enjoy the beautiful San Antonio River Walk! 100% of the proceeds will go to the Friends of the River Walk, a 501(c)(3). The San Antonio River Walk Association (SARWA) and Friends of the River Walk missions are to promote, preserve, and protect the San Antonio River Walk.
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up for the 5K 🏃🏽♂️🏃🏻♀️. When you sign up, you automatically become a 2021 member of the Friends of the River Walk.
2. Download and print your race bib.
3. It’s your race! Run/Walk on the River Walk, indoors, or outside in your own neighborhood. You set the pace.
4. River Walk t-shirts, caps, or shot glass are given to those who complete and post their results to the official race page and submit a photo on social media.
HOW TO COMPLETE:
1. Register for the race.
2. Choose a location.
3. Submit your results either by text message or email (if you've opted in) or go to the results page here by the deadline of February 28 at 11:59 PM (Central Time). Results are updated in real-time as people submit their times.
4. Earn your River Walk t-shirt or cap by taking a selfie with your bib on and post on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtags #BudLightVirtual5K, #SARiverWalk, and #SilverEagleBeverages.
5. After we verify your entry and submission of your photo on social media, your River Walk t-shirt or cap will be mailed to the shipping address provided during registration.
This is a LIMITED registration event. Only 1,000 spots are available for this virtual event. The distance is 5K/3.1 miles.
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.