In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Who will be the WeBEAST? Male and Female Titles!
10% of proceeds will go to local food bank Boca Helping Hands
Virtual Runs can be completed anytime, anywhere! Pre-set Course races must be October 3rd and/or 4th
The options are a 5K (3.12 Miles), a Half Marathon (13.1 Miles) or a 12 Hour (as many miles completed in a 12 hour period. Virtual Scavenger Hunt for fun (optional) - runners can enter a raffle with their completed Virtual Scavenger Hunt. All races include Skull Race Medal and goody bag. Race completed anytime/anywhere. Medals will be mailed. (If you want to pick up your medal in person locally in Boca Raton, FL on race weekend along with a slice of Little Caesar's pizza just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!)
Live Races: NEW: All receive a WeBeach Car Magnet!
*WeBeach Half Marathon - Run the suggested pre-set course which includes 13.1 miles, 2 laps of road, bridges and sand in Boca Raton, FL. Run on October 3rd or 4th between 6am and 6pm as socially distanced and no group start. Course description below and course will be marked. There will be no aid stations but restrooms are on the course. Proof of run must be emailed by runner along with elapsed time to be eligible for prizes after their run is completed. Note: Watch should only be stopped or paused if the bridge is up or the light is red. Do not jaywalk - you will be DQ'd. Anytime you stop for anything else, leave your watch running. Includes Half Marathon Skull Race Medal to be picked up at designated local location along with a slice of Little Caesar's Pizza and goody bag on race weekend. (If you want your medal mailed then just email us at email@example.com) Top 3 Overall Winners Male and Female receive prizes. Link to strava map: https://labs.strava.com/flyby/viewer/?fbclid=IwAR1I9nYOin0Xb4qm7WGplyPfSLZWMtmwSptHIrimsj7h_Yq1fW_ol5wNLfw#4034103704?c=dhxn1u46&z=F&t=1VMBpm
* WEBEAST 12 Hour Race - Complete the WeBeach half marathon first then compete for the title! Add as many additional miles between 6am- 6pm either October 3rd or 4th for 12 hours. The WeBeach Half Marathon is the suggested pre-set course which includes 13.1 miles, 2 laps of road, bridges and sand in Boca Raton, FL. There will be no group start- pick any spot on the course to begin. (description below) There will be no aid stations but restrooms are on the course. Email proof of run with timestamp, elapsed time and map for prize eligibility after your run is completed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Watch should only be stopped or paused if the bridge is up or the light is red. Do not jaywalk - you will be DQ'd. Includes 12 Hour Skull Race Medal to be picked up at designated local location along with a slice of Little Caesar's Pizza. (If you want your medal mailed then just email us at email@example.com) The top male and female mileage runners will be the WeBEAST and the prizes will be a skull kettle bell.
Little Caesar's Challenge:
Do you like swag? Pick any two races and receive a "WeBeach Challenge" car magnet as well as the medals. And your own pizza! To compete for both prized races - runs are completed on separate day and entered separately. You may choose all virtual all preset or a combination.
The Pre Set WeBeach Course Description .... (note this course will be used for both races)
Hi! I will follow up this post with imagery of the course but here is a breakdown of how it will run in words. The course is designed so a start line can be anywhere along the way to help with the social distancing aspect of a group of runners all starting together.As long as you complete the whole course twice, you are in good shape. For the purpose of keeping it simple to explain, the start line I am going to use will be the Walgreens on Spanish River, just east of Federal Hwy.
- Start running from a designated start/turnaround marker and head east over the bridge to A1A.
- Turn Right at A1A and head south to Palmetto Park Rd
- Turn Right on Palmetto, heading west and run to the bridge stopping at the first traffic arm that prevents cars from passing (about 2/3 up the bridge) Do not go over the bridge.
- Turn around and run back east to the beach across A1A. You will use the ramp that takes you up to the showers and bathroom. Use the beach access ramp there to make access to the sand and begin running North.
- Exit the beach at Spanish River (Lifeguard Tower 20)
- Once you exit the beach, cross Spanish River and begin running west on Spanish River, back over the bridge to the turnaround spot.
The course will be around 6.5-6.7 miles, do that twice for ~13.1 miles.
The views from the bridges and the ocean are really beautiful and the course will definitely give you the feel of a great accomplishment once completed.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.