In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://sommersportsevents.com/article/nightmare-on-the-clermont-trails-5k.
A Spooktacular 5K Night Run in the spirit of Halloween! The race starts & finishes at Victory Point. All new Spook Zones this year will line the out and back course on the South Lake Trail or Lake Hiawatha Preserve
Costumed runners will compete for lots of great prizes!
Friday, October 29, 2022
4:00pm - 7:00pm Packet Pick-up at Suncreek Brewery, 790 W. Minneola Ave., Clermont, FL 34711
Saturday, October 30, 2022
4:00pm - 6:30pm Packet Pick-up at Clermont Victory Pointe, 938 Victory Way, Clermont, FL 34711
6:30pm START of 5K
Want to be a part of the fun? Have friends or family joining you who would like to help out and get a free t-shirt? Or do you have a group or club that is interested in fundraising at the race? Email email@example.com for more information on how to get involved!
Strollers are welcome on this course, be advised it may be a little harder to push on the quarter+ mile through the preserve as there is no paved trail through there. Leashed and costumed pets are welcomed, please pick up after your pets and be mindful of others.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please note that Club & Team Discounts along with special seasonal promo codes cannot be applied to multi-race bundles as they are already deeply discounted. Club and Team codes can only be applied to individual events or groups of individual races. At this time the RunSignUp platform does not allow the use of race credit codes or gift certificate codes when purchasing a multi race bundle.
This event offers a $5 discount on the live race for youths ages 17 and under, and seniors aged 70 and over. The discount is automatically applied at the end of your race registration.
Become a Sommer Sports Maniac today and enjoy the great perks listed below!
No Cost Deferrals! Defer your Sommer Sports race entries for any reason, as long as you do so by the Sunday prior to the race. Please note that race entry deferrals are only valid for the following year’s event and cannot be deferred more than once.
1 Medical Race Credit! You will receive one medical race credit per membership year. You will need a doctor’s note and we need to receive it by the Thursday prior to the race. The race credit will be equivalent to the race registration fee you paid for the event and will be valid towards the entry fee of any Sommer Sports owned event. The credits valid for one year after the date of issuance and is non-transferable.
Free Race Transfers! Transfer your race entry to a friend, or another Sommer Sports event of equal or lesser distance for free! To transfer to an event of greater distance you will be required to pay the difference in entry fees between the distance you are currently registered for, and the longer distance you wish to transfer to. The event transfer must be completed 5 days prior to the event you are transferring from.
10% off all Sommer Sports owned races! The 10% discount will be applied automatically when registering if you are logged into your RunSignup account. (cannot be applied retroactively) Some race bundles may not allow discounts.
Membership benefits are valid for one year after joining and are not transferable.
1. Entry fees are non-refundable and cannot be deferred unless you are a member of Sommer Sports Maniacs.
2. Race management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to inclement weather, emergency, natural disaster or governmental interference.
3. Race management reserves the right to accept or reject all entry forms.
4. USAT sanctioned events only - In accordance with USAT policy, you must show either a photo id or driver's license to pick up a triathlon packet. The name on the race packet must match the id/dl provided. You must also show proof of USAT membership or purchase a 1-day license. No photo ID is required to pick-up a non-USAT Sanctioned run packet.
5. Sommer Sports has a NO REFUND policy. However, if you must withdraw from an event prior to 14 days of the event date, a discount code for 50% of your race registration fee will be provided to you. This discount code is valid for one year from the date of your request, and can only be redeemed towards a Sommer Sports owned event. No compensation will be provided within 14 days of the event that you are withdrawing from.
6. Most Sommer Sports events allow you to transfer your entry to another athlete by paying a minimal transfer fee as long as the transfer is completed 14 days prior to the event.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.