In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Come join us at the Children’s Business Fair at the Riverfront Esplanade!
Kids develop a brand, create a product or service, build a marketing strategy, and then open for customers at the one-day marketplace taking place October 21st from 9am-2pm!
- Youth Booths are for school-age children who will be selling a product or service that they have created.
- Space is limited to the first 100 booths reserved.
- Booth space is $15 to enter. This is a non-refundable fee.
- Power is available for limited amount of booths. These are offered at $10 additional charge, while spots available.
- Each youth vendor must provide their own tent, tables and all items needed for their booth.
- Each booth space is 10ft x 10ft and on grass along the sidewalk. All items must fit within these dimensions.
- Booth spaces can not be shared with multiple vendors.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please email: Events@RiverfrontEsplanade.com
If you have any questions about this Fair, click the button below.