In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
|Cooter Zombie Run||
Time6:45PM EDT - 6:45PM EDT
|Price increases October 25, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT|
|FREE Kids Zombie Gauntlet Run||
Time6:30PM EDT - 6:30PM EDT
|Registration closes on October 25, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT and re-opens on October 27, 2017 at 12:00am EDT|
There will be human runners. There will be obstacles. There will be a start line, and a finish line, and the opportunity to chase runners in between. Multiple routes may be available to reach the finish. You have free reign to run all over the course. Catch the human’s new and improved Life Belts!
The runner’s job is to avoid you — But instead of consuming their flesh, you will be going after their new and improved Life Belt! You can only take one flag per runner. Your job is to make it to the finish line with as many flags as possible. The first zombie to cross the finish line with ten flags wins. Don’t worry. Even rotting corpses get a Cooter Zombie Medal!
* The undead are to never grab more than one flag from human runners. (Don’t be greedy)
* Direct physical contact (pulling, grabbing, pushing, striking, etc.) will not be permitted. All of those in violation of this rule will be escorted off of the grounds without a refund. Those in violation may also be prosecuted depending on the severity of the act.
* You must obey your zombie referee (wearing black and white stripped referee shirts) at all times.
* Zombies (FEE BASED) have free range and can “Zombie Walk” and try to catch runner Life Flags along the trail (but can’t reverse or ambush humans).
Volunteer Zombies (FREE BASED) are never to chase down a runner and are located in the zombie zones only. They must stay in their designated area. No ambushing, or tackling humans (Zombies must have good manners at all times).
* Zombies may not ambush or gang up on human runners.
* All zombies are encouraged to stay after the race and (passively) scare the crap of people at the Cooter festival
CLICK the pdf below for full details......
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.CooterFestival.com.
The undead will swarm Cooter Fest this fall as part of the 2nd Annual Cooter Zombie Run. The City of Inverness and Citrus 95.3 are coming together to bring you this fun run as part of the Great American Cooter Festival on Friday, October 27, 2017. The Cooter Zombie Run will transform parts of downtown Inverness into "Zombie Zones" that will leave even the soulless in the Halloween spirit! This exciting event kicks off the 3 day Cooter Music Festival weekend and it will begin and end in Liberty Park.
For complete details about the event, please go to www.CooterFestival.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?