In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://blm5k.com.
BLM 5K is a national movement. The 2nd Annual BLM 5K is being held in Jacksonville, FL, May 1, 2021. This is the first BLM 5K of the series.
The #1 goal is to donate directly to the black community facing poverty or other hardships such as racial discrimination, sexual harassment and sexual assault.
We will be donating to local families in need.
If you’re interested in vending or sponsoring this event please contact BLM 5k directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Limited Spots Available)
Ticket Prices starting at
Ages 0-2 Free
**Covid Safety Protocols will be in place.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Award plaques will be given to the top three males and females overall, top masters male and female, and three deep in the following male and female age-divisions: 10 & under, 11-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80 and over.
Friday, April 30: 2pm - 6pm
Saturday, May 1: 12pm - 4pm (Event Day)
Location: 2 Independent Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Due to the current Covid Pandemic, race entries will be limited and social distancing guidelines will be in place. We also have a virtual run option available.
Race participation is limited and will be run in waves!
There will waves of 200 people starting every five minutes beginning at 5 PM. See wave information below.
The following Social Distancing Guidelines will be in place during the event.
1. No day of race registration.
2. Day of race packet pickup will be limited. Please adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline and wear a mask when picking up your packet. We encourage you to pick up your packet prior to race day.
3. Please wear a mask when you can not adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline. We encourage everyone to wear a mask until you have started the run/walk.
4. Race will be started in waves of 100 people. You must choose your starting wave during registration. Potential award winners should try to run in the early starting waves.
5. Once you have finished the race please respect the 6 foot social distancing spacing and wear a face covering.
6. The race will not have an awards ceremony or post-race celebration. Awards may be picked up at awards tent on race day. Results will be online only at RaceTime.me website
7. Bring your own water for while running if you want to be extra safe. We will have water in bottles at the start, half-way point and at the finish. All water will be in sealed bottles. If you take a water bottle with you, be sure to hold on to it until you finish the race or drop off in trash cans at designated drop location.
8. Hand sanitizers and masks will be available at the Sanitation tent near the start/finish.
9. If you feel ill or have a fever, do not come to packet pickup or to the race.
10. To maximize social distance we recommend that you not arrive at the race more than 30 minutes prior to your start time.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.