In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
New Date: 10/02/2021
Dear Family and Friends,
In order to avoid our friends and family being exposed to any illnesses we have decided to CANCEL our 11th Annual Purple Ribbon Run. While we are still as dedicated as ever to educate our community about Teen dating abuse awareness and Domestic Violence your safety comes first.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We are looking forward to hosting you on October 2nd 2021.
Participants who have already registered we will be receiving a full refund unless you would like your registration transferred over to our 2021 race. Please let me know how you would like to go forward with your payment. firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact us at 863-409-7221.
Thank you for understanding during these difficult times. This was a very hard decision to make, we have prayed about it. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for supporting Heather”s Hope EVERY YEAR! Let’s continue to spread awareness!!
Heather’s Hope Board of Directors.
5K Run/Walk VIRTUAL & LIVE!!!!!
COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
11th Annual Purple Ribbon Run October 3rd, 2020
Heather’s Hope Foundation takes the health and well-being of our participants, speakers, friends, family most importantly our Sponsors and volunteers very seriously. We intend to try to stay ahead of every safety precaution possible. We have decided to have a virtual AND Live race..
1. Cap the race at 150 participants.
2. We will discourage any person, including runners, at risk for severe illness or with serious underlying medical or respiratory conditions from attending our event. We will stream it live.
3. We will STRONGLY encourage anyone who has symptoms to stay home!
4. Staying local is still recommended.
5. Packet pick up will be Thursday & Friday at TBD
6. There will ONLY be online registration. We cannot have Day of Race registration.
7. We will require participants to socially distance by standing 6 apart. When picking up bibs a face covering for both participants and staff/volunteers will be needed. (Mask, buff or scarf) Heather’s Hope will provide face coverings free of charge to ensure everyone is wearing one.
8. We will provide hand sanitizer in the bathrooms and at the bib pick up table/finish line table as well as volunteers walking around.
9. Participants will line up based on the runner’s time.
10. Fruit, water and first aid station will remain at the end of the race. We will have volunteers with gloves handing it out this year. Heathers Hope encourags attendees to bring their own hand sanitizer, water and or food as well.
11. Sponsor tables will be limited on hand outs and will be using gloves when handling your information.
12. We will not have a bounce house this year.
13. We will assign a sanitation attendant to frequently clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces in areas accessed by attendees/participants throughout the race.
* If the situation with the Pandemic changes and moves back to Phase I, we will cancel the race. If the CDC lifts more rules and regulations will start to phase back into having our Purple Ribbon Run as in the past.
Event Date: Saturday October 3, 2020
Start Time: 8:00am EDT
End Time: 11:00am EDT
Registration Limit: 111 spots left.
Price: $30.00 Race Fee + $2.50 SignUp Fee
Registration: Registration ends September 25, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT
+ SHOW REGISTRATION DETAILS
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.