In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.theporchlight.org.
The Shine a Light Run will be our 3RD ANNUAL 5K to raise funds for The Porch Light ministry! We continue to grow our awareness with your support through this run and thank you for your continuation to change the lives of young girls. This race will bring light to the darkness that surrounds victims of sex trafficking. This year, we are dressing up in ways that represent our theme of Shining Your Light! Be creative! Some ideas to this theme are listed below. We want you to have fun and at the same time help us to be sincere in sharing the change to bring about in the lives of these children. Join us in the walk / run and be a light in the dark in your Lakeland community! The race will begin at Florida Southern College and continue around Lake Hollingsworth to end there. Registration starts at 5:30pm and race start time is 6:30pm.
Want to act now and get the word out about our Shine a Light events? We could use your help, and here are a few ways to start!
* Dress-up theme ideas: Dress as a candle, a son, spray paint your hair yellow, dress in all bright yellow colors, wear a headlight!
* Share our events on Facebook and other social media outlets! Get the latest Here!
* Come by our campus (1015 Sike Blvd in Lakeland) for flyers to share around the community, in churches and with friends!
* Purchase tickets to our formal gala with entertainment by recording artist Aaron Shust! Get your tickets Here!
* Contact corporate businesses or become one yourself for our Shine a Light events! Sponsorship levels and information/sign up can be found https://theporchlight.org/events/corporate-sponsorship/
If you have any more questions, please contact us at Children@ThePorchLight.org or call (863) 557-4463.
We hope to see you there!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.