Presented by the Don Harrison Foundation. Procceds benefit the following local Ocala charities:
• Vets Helping Vets does what their name suggests.
• Ocala Symphony Orchestra provides in-school programs. Marion County allows only a short period per month to music education.
• The Literacy Council provides counselors to assist adults to read. About 1 in 5 adults in our county cannot read.
• Ocala Outreach provides one-on one assistance to individuals in need. Their clientele usually comes as referrals from social workers.
• The Tampa Shriners’ Hospital currently has about 50 Marion County children as patients.
Packet Pick-up will take place at the Veteran's Park Pavillion at 2601 E. Fort King St., Ocala, FL 34471
Ocala, FL US 34470
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?