In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Presented by the Don Harrison Foundation. Procceds benefit the following local Ocala charities:
• Vets Helping Vets does what their name suggests.
• Ocala Symphony Orchestra provides in-school programs. Marion County allows only a short period per month to music education.
• The Literacy Council provides counselors to assist adults to read. About 1 in 5 adults in our county cannot read.
• Ocala Outreach provides one-on one assistance to individuals in need. Their clientele usually comes as referrals from social workers.
• The Tampa Shriners’ Hospital currently has about 50 Marion County children as patients.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?