In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul of South Florida presents the Vincent Murphy Walk for the Poor®.
With the existing threat of COVID-19, our annual Walk for the Poor will be held virtually this year.
• You don’t have to come to north Broward to walk with us this year! Participate in any location you choose
• You can choose any time and any date between April 10-18.
• You can choose how far to go and how fast. You can walk, run, bike, skate, whatever your want!
• We’re inviting everyone to go at least two miles: “Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go
with him for two miles” (Matthew 5:41). But if you want to make it a 5K, go ahead! Or if you’re feeling up
to just a short walk around the block, do that!
• Whenever, wherever, however you do the Walk for the Poor®, you’re not alone!
Invite friends, family and co-workers to join.
• Share your walk on social media: #StVincentDePaul #Walk4Poor. See how
many are walking with you!
The Walk is virtual. The need is real.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.