In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
CAPPED AT ONLY 40 TEAMS
Permitting is complete and we are planning a 4 vs 4 coed sand volleyball tournament at Siesta Key Beach!!!
Get ready for a full day of volleyball!!
FORMAT - Check in starts at 8:30am and Play starts at 9:30am
4 vs 4 Coed adults (Juniors can join but will play adults - at least one girl and one guy on each team)
Capped at only 40 teams - We are expected to sell out so if you want in......HURRY!!
Pool play seeding
Top half will proceed to the Gold Bracket
Lower half will proceed to the Silver Bracket
Cash prizes to the 1st and 2nd place of both brackets
This is self ref - any legit arguments will result in redoing the point
When a team is not playing a member must scorekeep another game
THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION TO DURING PLAY
- Standard rules
- Players do not need to rotate but the serve does
- No open hand tips
WHAT TO EXPECT (Including some fun Covid stuff)
- Because of some recent permitting limitations we will not be having vendors so please bring some packed coolers and also utilize Siesta's Sundeck.
- We will be playing some sweet tunes for you during the tournament.
- Bring your tents but please make sure to space them at least 6-10 feet apart from each other
- When checking in please either be signed up in advance or pay on site by Venmo (Unless we are sold out before hand)
- When it is impossible to socially distance feel free to wear a face covering. This is not a requirement but a suggestion and not suggested for playing.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Individual sign ups: You can sign up as an individual and still form a team. The captain should sign up first and create the team, registration will ask you to create or join a team. Then the captain simply tells the rest of the team to register and join that team name. This option is for teams that would like to pay separate.
(If you do not have a team we can help you get on one)
Team sign ups: This is for teams that just want a simple sign up and take care of the entire balance at once. One person (usually the captain) signs up and the process isn't bad. You will just need to know your teammates names.
If you have any questions about this Tournament, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your tournament experience.