Additional race information can be found at http://pies.palmbeachroadrunners.com.
Tequesta, FL US 33469
The 2023 Run 4 the Pies 4-miler and Pumpkin 1-miler are both
SOLD OUT. NO WAITLIST SPOTS AVAILABLE.
WELCOME TO THE 23RD ANNUAL RUN 4 THE PIES
The Palm Beach Roadrunners presents the 23rd Annual Run 4 the Pies on Thanksgiving Day morning in Constitution Park, Tequesta. Gather your flock and join us for a fun filled morning featuring a 4-miler, a 1-mile run for youth ages 8-12, and the WaterPointe Realty Group Li'l Pilgrim Dash for kids 10 and under.
Constitution Park, 399 Seabrook Road, Tequesta, FL 33469
Constitution Park is located at the northwest intersection of Seabrook and Dover Road. Parking is available in public shopping plazas. Please plan accordingly. We recommend you arrive at the race site no later than 7AM in order have time to park, walk to the race site, visit vendors, and warm up.
RACE START TIMES
- Run 4 the Pies 4-mile race at 8:00AM (Dover Road)
- Pumpkin 1-miler at 7:15AM (Dover Road)
- Water Pointe Li’l Pilgrim Dash at 7:15AM (Seabrook Road)
We kindly ask that slower runners and walkers line up in the back of the start corrals.
Due to liability issues and the safety of all participants, strollers or dogs are not allowed in the race as per RRCA guidelines.
4-miler minimum age 6 years, Pumpkin 1-miler ages 8-12 years, WaterPointe Li'l Pilgrim Dash ages 6 years and under.
We strongly recommend that you pick up your packet on November 21 or November 22.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21 & WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22
from 11AM to 6:00PM at the Parish Hall, Good Shepherd Church, 400 Seabrook Rd, Tequesta
- You must show our volunteers/staff a copy of your race registration confirmation in order to pick up your packet which includes your bib and shirt. If you are picking up for a friend or family member you must bring a copy of their registration confirmations as well.
- Picking up for more than 3 people? Please send us a list of all names to email@example.com by 3PM the day before pickup so we can prepare the packets in advance.
- Please consider bringing a non-perishable food item for Good Shepherd’s Food Pantry to the packet pick up. Thank you.
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP
from 6AM to 7:30AM at the Parish Hall, Good Shepherd Church, 400 Seabrook Rd, Tequesta
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Run 4 the Pies 4-miler
$50 until 8/1 - $55 until 10/22 - $60 until 11/21
$10 discount (applied automatically at checkout) for PBRR members
Pumpkin 1-miler for ages 8-12
Li'l Pilgrim Dash for ages 7 and under
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.