Events for this Race:
10 Mile Run
10 Mile 2 Person Relay
Viera, FL US 32940
Welcome Athletes, & honorable Lords & Ladies!
Running Zone Foundation welcomes you to the second running of the Excalibur 10 Miler on Sunday, March 1st, 2015.
Come hither! methinks I heae the noble swordsman warming up in the fields. From Princes and Princesses to Jesters and Wenches, choose thine fate in the quest for the legendary Excalibur sword.
With a charge towards yours competetiors for the start, thine hearts shall indeed be thumping. Further down the path and onwards to thy destination, the journey shall be filled with medieval sights, from gallant steeds and chivalrous knights to wenches offering water for a bit of gold coin.
Once ye cross into the far away land and complete thine Quest to retrieve Excalibur, a feast for all and crowns await - awarding every brave soul for pursuing the voyage. Fare thee well by good people, the Quest for Excalibur had begin! Huzzah!
Upon Registering, choose a color of loyalty and charge toward thy noble competitor to start thou 10 mile journey!!
- The overall winners of the Quest will be crowned King and Queen of the Course. These valiant nobles will also receive shields and Excalibur swords!
- Age Group and Overall winners to receive the Excalibur Sword!
- CROWNS FOR ALL FINISHERS!
- Volunteers in period costumes including jesters, maidens, knights, princesses and other medieval characters!
- Post race feast fit for Kings & Queens in the square at the conclusion of the race for all participants!
- Best Camelot Costume Contest!
- Pace Teams to help you reach your goal!
- 5 Mile Relay Teams available!
Just because our race is medieval, doesn't mean the amenities are! No portalets at the race site! Inside "privies" available for all participants before and after! Including locker rooms if you need a quick shower before heading onwards to thine kingdom!
Packet Pickup will be at Running Zone
(3696 N. Wickham Rd Melbourne, FL 32935)
Tuesday, February 24th - Friday, February 27th
Saturday, February 28
10:00am - 5:00pm.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?