In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Bring your dog to PBKC in West Palm Beach, FL to race on the track in our 2022 Mutt Derby!
The benefitting charity will be Furry Friends Adoption, Clinic & Ranch. It will be a day of family fun activities, live entertainment, and trackside BBQ!
$25 Per Dog to enter the race! Two people will be required to handle your dog on event day. One for the starting line and one for the finish line. Races will be organized based on dog weight.
Bring a costume for your pup for our Doggie Costume Contest. Mutt Derby racers get free entry to the costume contest. $5 entry fee for non-Mutt Derby dogs.
PLACE: PBKC 1111 N Congress Ave. West Palm Beach, FL US 33409
DATE: Saturday, October 22, 2022
11:30AM - Check-In (No Race Day Registration)
Noon - National Anthem / Pet Parade
12:15PM - First Race Begins
1PM - Dog Costume Contest
*Times may vary
No retractable leashes. Proof (tag or receipt) of rabies shot must be shown at the registration table. Dogs must be spayed/neutered, vaccinations current, and on a flea/tick prevention plan to participate in race.
1. No professional racing dogs or aggressive dogs may be entered. Do not enter a dog you cannot control. Please do not enter vicious dogs. You are expected to have your pet under control at all times.
2. A limited number of entries received will be accepted. Entries must be accompanied with a $25 registration fee. Fees are non-refundable after entry has been confirmed. Trophies will be awarded to category winners.
3. PBKC prohibits dogs from certain areas of the facility. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and owners must clean up after their dogs.
4. All dogs must be present at least 30 minutes before their race times. Be on time. After checking in the dog and it’s handler, they will be placed in a large holding area where they shall remain until called to the race. Shelter and water for the dogs is available in this holding area.
5. Dogs will be categorized by weight into three classes. We anticipate four heat races for each class. Winners of each heat will be eligible for the FINALS in their class. An overall champion will be determined by a final race of the three category winners. THE PROGRAM IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED within 3-4 hours. Please be available for the FINALS if your dog wins its heat race.
6. Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in DISQUALIFICATION and we reserve the right to refuse any entries.
7. Owners of Mutt Derby competitors assume all responsibility for their pets. Palm Beach Kennel Club and all sponsors are not responsible for the actions of participants while at the event.
8. No retractable leashes. Proof (tag or receipt) of rabies shot must be shown at the registration table. Dogs must be spayed/neutered,
vaccinations current, and on a flea/tick prevention plan to participate in race.
October 22, 2022 will be the only Mutt Derby Day in the Fall 2022 season.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.