In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Where is the 2022 Firecracker 6? Firecracker 6 is located at Historic Military Park in White River State Park on July 4, 2022!
2) Is there are virtual option? How does it work? Participants can choose to participate virtually if they can't or prefer not to join us downtown Indy on 7/4/22. Simply choose your virtual race distance, select to pick up or add shipping for your swag, and then race the event at your pace/place anytime from July 4-31st.
3) What are the race distances? Firecracker 6 offers both a 6k and a 6 mile run! We picked these distances as a fun play on the founding of USA (1776), and 1816 for the state of Indiana. Both distances offer their own unique challenges.
4) Are spectators allowed at the event? As we continue to follow local guidance to keep these events safe, and work to stop the spread of COVID-19...we will continue to NOT ALLOW spectators to this event. If a youth is running that is under 18 years old we allow parents to attend; however, no other spectators are allowed.
5) Are strollers allowed at the event? Yes, strollers are allowed and the course is stroller friendly. We simply ask that you enter your estimated finish time/pace WITH the stroller when you register. This will assure we get you in the proper start corral for your pace.
6) Are dogs allowed at the event? Unfortunately dogs are not allowed at the Firecracker 6. We hope you have many epic training runs with your 4-legged friend...we sure will be with ours!
7) I'm registered and can't make it now....what do I do? We do have a general no refund policy in place for all our events. That being said we know stuff happens, and we do offer a virtual option with all current races. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with what is going on, and we will at least assure to switch you to virtual as well as work out getting your SWAG. Please note we need this info before the race to assure we get your SWAG set aside.
8) Are there any awards? As another play off the founding year of United States (1776) we always award the Top 76 Individuals that finish both the 6k and 6 miler.
Have a question that you don't see the answer for here? Simple email us at email@example.com and we will be sure to follow up! You may even see the question pop up on this page after you ask!