In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://ffcolumbusga2015.gethifi.com/.
Get ready to beat that personal record of yours with The Road to Boston Half Marathon Training Program. Big Dog Fleet Feet and Project 42 Running have teamed up to help you run your fastest half marathon this January at the Red Nose Half Marathon.
We have created a focused training group, which is designed for intermediate runners that are looking for faster run times. We have included lots of cool things in this program and we cannot wait to get started!
Road to Boston Kickoff: Oct. 1, 2018 at 6pm at Big Dog Fleet Feet, 1200 Broadway, Columbus, GA
First Run: October
· Wednesday at 6:00 PM at Big Dog Fleet Feet, 1200 Broadway, Columbus, GA
· Saturday at 6:00 AM at Big Dog Fleet Feet, 1200 Broadway, Columbus, GA
Goal Race:Red Nose Half Marathon
$150 for Red Nose Half Marathon Training Program, 2019
$150 for Soldier Half Marathon, 2019
$200 for Albany Marathon Program, 2020
$450 for entire series
Benefits of training with us:
· Daily training plan for the training cycle.
· Two coached training sessions each week with knowledgeable, experienced, and motivating coaches and mentors
· Weekly long run group training sessions
· Speed Work with Vikena Yutz
· Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, and stretching
· Training shirt
· Exclusive Fleet Feet discounts
· Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, motivation, and encouragement.
Must be 18 years of age to participate.
This program is for intermediate runners
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?