In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Start/Finish: The Cumming Fairgrounds
Distances: 26.2, 13.1, 26.2 Relay (4 relay legs), & 5K
- Chipped timing
- Race photos
- Finisher medal
- Lightweight Hoodie/T-shirt (depending on distance)
- Hydration/Nutrition/Aid stations on course
Packet Pick Up: TBD
****All runners are guaranteed to receive a T-Shirt if registered by 10/31/2021****
1) Choose a team leader to register first and create a team in RunSignUp. Team leaders will pay the FULL relay registration price and are responsible for collecting from other members if they choose. Team leaders will receive a confirmation email including a registration link to forward to team members.
2) Once the RunSignUp team is created by the leader, the other teammates can begin to register. While registering, choose your team name and enter the optional password (set by team leader). This will register you to the team and bring your total to $0.00 at checkout.
3) Teammates are responsible for choosing which relay leg they prefer to run. It is possible to have a team of less than 4. If you have 2 or 3 team members, someone will be responsible for running more than one relay leg.
Race Time Cut-Offs: 6:30:00 for 26.2 and Relay and 3:30:00 for 13.1
We will continue to monitor local and state COVID guidelines for events regularly and will update our procedures accordingly. Please check back for updates regarding this event as details are subject to change.
Race benefactor: A portion of the proceeds for this event benefits the United Way of Forsyth County. 100% of the donations made through the race website benefit the United Way of Forsyth County.
United Way of Forsyth County, which was founded in 1989, has been working to help bridge the gap between the needs that exist, the services that are provided, and the cost of making those services available to the folks who need them.
Today, we remain committed to our goal of continuing that support and expanding our programs to include raising awareness of the needs and services that exist within our communities, to continued measurement of the priority of needs, to facilitating the formation of partnerships and collaborations to address unmet needs, and to cultivate greater support of local providers through volunteer coordination efforts.
Mission: To improve lives in our community by mobilizing the caring power and spirit of our citizens.
Vision: To be a community where all people have the opportunity to engage, thrive and achieve a better quality of life.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: United Way of Forsyth County actively nurtures and models social behaviors that encourage and promote an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community. We improve lives by serving people without regard to race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, ability, or familial status. Our ongoing commitment to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community and expectation to improve lives is reflected in all aspects of work from United Way's staff, volunteers, and partners. LIVE UNITED.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.