Monroe, GA US 30655
Sorry, but the event has sold out!
Tony was an avid triathlete training for an Ironman competition when he was struck by a motorist and killed in August 2004. Join us to honor Tony's spirit and his passion for life as we continue to raise awareness of the laws and rights as they pertain to bicyclist ont the road! Proceeds will benefit Georgia Bikes, Walton Wellness in Monroe, GA, Safe Kids Walton County, the Monroe Bike Shop for kids in Monroe and cycling safety programs and various other Georgia bicycle advocasy efforts.
Come ride. . . . make a difference, join us to help support these very worthy causes and enjoy:
- Scenic routes.
- The "Best Rest Stops Ever' with homemade goodies prepared by the Rest Stop Queen Team!
- SAG Vehicles for your support.
- Your choice of either our commemorative ride t-shirt or the Specialized water bottle & JerseyBin (guaranteed to early registrants).
- Your choice of route either: 10, 39, 62 or 100 mile.
- A great overall ride experience supported by our wonderful volunteers to start your year.
- Lastely our 'thanks' and a refuel meal at the finish!
Registration is $35.00 through March 21st, $50 through March 31, $75 thereafter. There are no add-on fees for registering on line. The ride will be limited to 700 riders. If the ride sells out online, no onsite registration will be available. Sign in will open at 7:00am day of the ride, the ride starts at 8:30am, The ride starts from Athens Technical College - Monroe Campus, 212 Bryant Rd., Monroe, GA 30655
2016 Update/Announcement: Thanks to the continued growth in ridership and our devoted support from volunteers and sponsors this year we formed our own 501(c)(3) organization: Cyclist For Change, Inc. D/B/A Tony Serrano Century Ride. This is also a note to say 'Thank You' to all those participants in the past and in the future as we contine to . . . . ride to make a difference!
If you have any questions about this ride, click the button below.Questions?