Date: Sunday, December 9, 2018
Registration Now Open
7:30 am - Packet Pickup/Registration Opens
8:15 am - Packet Pickup/Registration Closes
8:20 am - Kids Fun Run Start
8:30 am - 5K Start
9:15 am - Finish Awards
9:15 am - Costume Contest
Start & Finish Line
The start line will be at the corner of Douty and East 9th St. right next to Superior Dairy. The course will wind through the scenic, picturesque streets of downtown Hanford.
Race Day Pickup and Registration
- If you pre-registered on-line and were not able to pick up your race packets on Saturday at Packet Pickup, there will be packet pick up near the starting line on race day starting at 7:30 am and ending approximately 8:15 am.
- Registration will be available on race day, however for those registering on race day, event shirts may be subject to limited sizes or no availability.
- Race day lines can be long so please arrive early for packet pick up and/or race day registration.
- Race day packet pickup and registration will open at 7:30 am. We strongly urge you to use packet pick on Saturday to avoid the race day lines.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable. No exceptions.
- This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, illness, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions.
- As runner's safety is paramount, race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management’s control such as natural disasters or other emergencies as determined by race management. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances.
- Management may alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes at any time.
- Please note that the Rockin' Rudolph Run reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Please remember, photographs are continually being taken at and around the race venue and course. By viewing or participating in the race or any of its activities, you are giving the Rockin' Rudolph Run, affiliates or contractors permission to use those photographs without compensation.
- All participants must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a 5k and/or Kid’s Fun Run.
- All participants must show photo ID to receive your race bib and timing chip.
- All participants must pick up their race packet at the specified locations on Saturday prior to the race or Sunday morning prior to the race.
- Kid's Fun Run participants must be 12 years old or younger. Parents are encouraged to run with their child but not required to pay for adult registration.
- Official timed results will be posted near the finish line at the completion of the race and on this web-site.