In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib with timing chip, custom race Tshirt, jingle bells, finisher's medal, post race snack and beverage.
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All live participants will receive a bib with a timing chip, all virtual participants will be emailed a digital bib. Result will be posted on Run Signup! While the race will have a rolling start, your time will start when you cross the starting mat.
3. Will there be age group awards? Awards Top finishers will be announced around 9:30 AM. Categories are top 3 Male and Female overall, First Male and Female Masters, and top 3 Male and Female in 10 year age groups, starting with 9 and under up to 70 and over. You may log in to our results page to view the results post race as participants finish. Awards not picked up will be held at Dash Sports for ONE WEEK ONLY so please make arrangements to have them picked up if you cannot stay after the event.
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes. We will have one water stop that participants can access twice
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
If you can’t make the event, we want to give you options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid, there is a $3 transfer fee.
Switch to virtual up until midnight before the race.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the in person event we will do everything in our power to reschedule the event or you will always have the virtual option.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT PACKET PICKUP ASKING FOR ANY TRANSFERS.
FloDash Events, LLC
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? For safety reasons NO pets of any kind are allowed on the race course during the event, so leave your turkey home Service dogs will be allowed and we ask that you please line up at the end of the pack. Bicycles, skateboards, or any other non-authorized motorized carts or vehicles are not allowed on the race course during the event. Please help us execute a safe race for everyone and leave your pooch and wheels off the course. Strollers please line up at the back of the pack, be aware there is a small off road section through Sara Maude Mason Nature Preserve
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made will be going to the Howey-in-the-Hills Friends of the Library
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you a shirt. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration .
9. Can I pick up a packet for a friend? Yes. You must have your friends QR code which can be found on your registration confirmation email. Please have a screenshot ready of all packets you are picking up.
10. What are the time requirements for the race? You must be able to complete consecutive 18 min miles.
11. Anything else I need to know about the race? YES. We send a detailed email a couple of days before the race with instructions. PLEASE READ ALL THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU before coming to packet pickup and the race. HAVE FUN!!