- When is the race? November 9, 2019. NOTE: The event date was changed to November 9th due to a previously unexpected power outage in the Humana Tower now scheduled on the original date.
- Where will be the stair climb be held? Humana Tower at 500 West Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202.
- What time does the race start? The Physical Test-Full Tower climb participants will start their push-up/sit-up sessions at 8:00 am. The individual Full Tower Climbers will start at 9:00 am and the relay teams will start after all individual climbers have started. Climbers will be seeded based on expected finish time and start at 15 second intervals.
- What time should I arrive? Please be in the building by 8:30 am for pre-race announcements and instructions.
- Where will I park? Local parking is available in parking lots near Humana Tower. Be prepared to pay for parking in these lots. You may enter the Humana Tower building after 8:00 am.
- Are there any restrictions at the race venue? Stair climbing is a strenuous activity. If you are considering participating but are concerned about your health and safety, please consult your doctor prior to registering and competing.
- When does online registration close? Online registration will close on different dates for each event. Please check the Event Info page more details.
- Can I register on race day? Yes! Race day registrations will be accepted and those folks will be allowed to start at 15 second intervals after all of the pre-registered participants have started.
- What do I get for registering? Your registration provides your race number, race t-shirt and an electronic certificate of completion with your race time noted. Certificates for the PT & Full Tower Climb event will not be available on race day. You will also receive one (1) raffle ticket with your registration, and one (1) additional raffle ticket for each $5 increment of your donation to the 2019 designated charity.
- Is there a benefiting charity? Yes, all donations are directed to the 2019 designated charity, Honor Flight Bluegrass.
- When can I get my race t-shirt and race number? TBA
- How many floors will I climb? Full Tower Climbers cover 23 floors. Starting on the 1st floor and ending on the 25th floor. There is no 13th floor! :) The 2 Person Relay Climbers cover 12 floors and 11 floors respectively, for the 4 Person Relay, Climbers 1 through 3, climb 6 floors each, Climber 4 will climb 5 floors.
- Can I walk the race? Yes! Walkers are welcome.
- Are there other restrictions? Stair climbing is a strenuous activity. If you are considering participating but are concerned about your health and safety, please consult your doctor prior to registering and competing.
- How will I be informed of my scheduled Start Time? All participants are asked to arrive by 8:30 am to allow time for picking up your race number and listening to the pre-race announcements and instructions.
- What is the "PT" all about? The "PT" or "Physical Test" is explained in this document (click here to read).
- Will the race be timed? Yes! The race will be timed by 3 Way Racing.
- Will there be any form of recognition for completing the climbing events? Yes, all participants who finish the either race will be able to view a certificate of completion with their completion time noted on the race results website. A brief awards ceremony is planned for those that can stay until all climbers have finished. Top overall finishers will be recognized.
- Will there be an awards ceremony on race day? Yes. An awards ceremony is planned for those who can stay until all climbers have finished. The award structure is as follows:
Can I find my finish time online? Yes! Please click here and the select the race results for this year.
- Individual Full Tower Climb: Top 3 Male/Female finishers
- 2 & 4 Person Relay Tower Climb: Top team
- PT and Full Tower Climb: Top 3 Male/Female age graded finishers