In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
The Hornet Run is brought to you by East Jr High School in coordination with Authentic Sports Timing and Event Services.
|Price increases April 15, 2018 at 11:59pm MDT|
Online Registration Opens @ 9:00AM
PRICE INCREASE - Registration price increases $5 per event.
Packet Pickup - East Jr High School - 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Packet Pickup - East Jr High School - 7:00AM - 9:00AM
Online Registration Closes - 9:00AM
Athlete Meeting - Race Start Line - 9:15AM
5k Start - 9:30AM
Awards Ceremony - 10:15AM
Packet pickup will be held on Friday evening at East Jr High School from 3:00PM til 6:00PM. Packets will also be available on race day at the race venue starting at 7:00AM up until 9:00AM. No registration or packet pickup will be available after 9:00AM on Saturday, race morning. Please get there early if you plan to pickup your packet on race day.
Online registration will also be available onsite at both packet pickup times as well as available online up until 8:00am on Saturday morning. On site registration accepts payments in the form of Cash, Card or Check.
Official Overall and Age Group Awards will be based upon the "gun time" per USATF Rule 245. Individual "chip times" will be available online at the conclusion of the event.
• DO NOT bend, fold, crumple, mutilate or modify your race bib in any manner.
• Wear your race bib on the front of your shirt; on the outer most layer of clothing.
• This bib must be worn at all times during the race.
• Not wearing the bib properly may prevent you from being timed and therefore being shown in the results.
• Bibs are non-transferable! Be careful not to switch with friends, family, teammates, etc.
• If the race has multiple distances, participate in the distance for which you are registered.
• Make sure you cross the timing points at the start, intervals (if any), and finish of the race.
The Top 3 Men and Top 3 Women will receive awards. Age group winners will be announced at our awards ceremony at 10:15 am at East Junior High.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at http://east.boiseschools.org/athletics___activities/hornet_run/.