In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Every third Sunday in October is our Annual Oktoberfest 5K Run and 1 mile Fun Walk! This run/walk is a fundraiser to support BN Sunrise Rotary’s Youth Services and the CCHS Rotaract Club. The run is a chip-timed 5k on the Constitution Trail from GE park, looping through Tipton Trails, and back to GE park. Blacktop trails the whole way.
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered.
• Pickup of your race bib and shirt prior to race day is strongly encouraged. Pickup will take place at Fleet Feet Bloomington starting Friday from 5-7pm and Saturday from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm or from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at GE Park before the race on Sunday.
• At the end of the race, please join us inside the clubhouse for your brat dinner, live polka music, and delicious beer from White Oak Brewing!
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• Results will be updated throughout the day at www.ItsRaceTime.com
• Fabulous ceramic steins will be awarded for the top three in each 5k age group for those who run in person on race day: Top Male/Female Overall, and Top 3 M/F in each age group (14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 34-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+)
T-Shirt only guaranteed for those who register by October 3rd.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.