In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fleetfeetbloomington.com/races/run-for-hope.
The Run for Hope is a race that benefits Home Sweet Home Ministries. The races include a 10K, a 5K and a Kids Fun Run that all begin and end at Home Sweet Home Ministries Warehouse Operations Center (1700 West Washington St. in Bloomington) and run west along the Constitution Trail. These distances and routes offer runners a unique opportunity to race in the beautiful open country of West Bloomington and McLean County. All participants will receive a t-shirt and goody bag with other fun swag.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, please read completely.
The 2021 Run For Hope is the seventh annual race that benefits Home Sweet Home Ministries. The races include a 10K, a 5K and a Kids Fun Run that all begin and end at Home Sweet Home Ministries Warehouse Operations Center (1700 West Washington St. in Bloomington) and run west along the Constitution Trail. These distances and routes offer runners a unique opportunity to race in the beautiful open country of West Bloomington and McLean County.
Our intent is to host an in-person race conducted within the framework of all health and social distance guidelines. As a participant it is your responsibility to understand the rules of participation (as stated on your online registration form) and follow them to help ensure our race and more races in our community can be successfully run.
Bib pick-up is available at Fleet Feet Bloomington during regular store hours on Thursday 3/25, Friday 3/26 and Saturday 3/27 or from 9:30 am - 10:30 am at HSHM Warehouse before the race on Sunday. All participants are STRONGLY encouraged to pick up their bib prior to the race to help us avoid a crowd and line on race day.
• Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient.
• Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered. No registration at pick-up or on race day will be available for any reason.
• Participants will sign up for a designated start time. There is a strict limit for each assigned start time that are available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Each wave will have a limit of 50 participants. Can't remember what start time you picked, click "FIND A PARTICIPANT" atop this page.
• Pickup of your race bib prior to race day is strongly encouraged.
• Participants will not be allowed to congregate or conduct any race preparation (warm-ups, stretching, adjusting or changing apparel, etc.) in the starting area. You should approach the starting line ready to run.
• Participants must remain socially distant from one another at the start line.
• Participants will cross timing equipment at the start line. Once you cross the timing equipment, your time will automatically start.
• It is your responsibility to know the course, and run it safely.
• Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far side of the trail. Participants passing one another on the course must adhere to “no drafting” rules which include being no closer than 6 feet behind or in front of, or 6 feet beside other competitors at any time. Before passing, participants must be sure they can safely remain 6 feet behind and then 6 feet in front of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the side of the trail.
• Upon completing their run and crossing the finish line, participants must continue moving towards the exit of the finish area. Participants will be required to leave the finish line area and proceed immediately to their vehicle or home as soon as they complete their race. No congregating of any type will be permitted before, during, or after the event.
• There will not be a finish line celebration, nor an awards ceremony.
• Results will not be posted on site.
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• Results will be updated throughout the race at www.ItsRaceTime.com
• Anyone not registered for the race and included in the limited head count, including family members, will not be permitted in the registration area or the start/finish area. The introduction of additional people will put us over the maximum allowable number of attendees.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.