In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
15th ANNUAL COBDEN PEACH FESTIVAL 5K RUN/WALK, 1 Mi FUN RUN August 3, 2019
The 5K Run will start at 7:30 a.m. and the 1 Mile Fun Run will start immediately after the end of the 5K (around 8:30 a.m.). The starting point will be at the new Cobden Community Park, located on Locust Street between Old Highway 51 and Appleknocker Road. All races start and end at the same location. The course is relatively flat.
• Proceeds will be used to support the cross-country program in the Cobden School system.
• We are using chip timing!!
• Race packet pick up and registration begins at 6:30 a.m. on the day of the race.
• 5k registration fee will be $15 per 5K runner or 5K walker. If you don’t want a T-shirt, the 5k entry fee is $10. There is a $30 entry fee cap for families (any variation of mom, dad, and kids.) Credit cards will be accepted.
• All registered 1 Mile Fun Runners 12 years old or younger are FREE. Those 13 years of age and older who run the 1 mile fun run will be required to pay a $3 registration fee. Those of any age who run or walk the 5K and run the 1 mile fun run will only pay the 5K entry fee.
• ALL WALKERS MUST WALK ONLY! This will be enforced!
• If you are mailing in your entry form, it must be postmarked by July 29th.
• All registered participants will receive an event T-shirt if they want one. (Designed by Cobden Grade School student.)
• For more information, please call: (618) 713-4245 & leave a message or e-mail email@example.com.
• Race results can be found on Facebook at Cobden Runners’/Walkers’ Club.
• The Race Director may cancel, delay, or change the event in case of weather or conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, refunds will not be issued.
AWARDS: Overall fastest 5K Runners and Walkers (male and female) 1st Place plaque only
Categories: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medallions to men and women in each age category.
Walkers - WOMEN and MEN: 9 & under, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
Runners - WOMEN and MEN: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over.
1 Mile Fun Run: All registered finishers who go through the chute will receive a ribbon and their times.
Stroller Division: Participation ribbon.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.