In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
* Race start time: 4:30 pm Registration 3:30 to 4:15 pm
* Location Harry L. Crisp Sports Complex south end of Carbon Street/Marion
* T-Shirts guaranteed to pre-registered/day of race as available
* Cash prizes 10K run for men and women:
1st overall man and woman each $50
New course record additional $50
(Current-Men 44:55.7/Women 50:30.0)
2nd overall man and woman each $30
3rd overall man and woman each $20
(IHSA athletes are not eligible for cash prizes)
* Awards top 3 men and women 5k run and 5k walk
* Awards top 3 men and women in each age bracket all races
* Registration available for Unit 2 athletic team members at reduced rate. Contact your coach for registration form and information.
* Questions contact Wayne Tate at email@example.com or leave message for return call at 618-997-3787.
* Bring your children or your neighbors children and watch the free movie "Despicable me 3" under the stars at the Rosa & Tilden Parks Amphitheater after the race. Food available on site.
* Proceeds used for free movie, Marion Unit 2 athletics, Marion High School scholarships, and numerous other Marion Rotary philanthropic projects.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?