Additional race information can be found at http://marionrotaryamphitheather.com.
* Race start time: 4:30 pm Registration 3:30 to 4:15 pm
* Chip Timing
* Location Harry L. Crisp Sports Complex south end of Carbon Street/Marion
* T-Shirts guaranteed to pre-registered/day of race as available
* Cash prizes 10K run for men and women:
1st overall man and woman each $50
New course record additional $50
(Current-Men 41:05/Women 50:30)
2nd overall man and woman each $30
3rd overall man and woman each $20
(IHSA athletes are not eligible for cash prizes)
* Awards top 3 men and women 5k run and 5k walk
* Awards top 3 men and women in each age bracket all races
* Questions contact Wayne Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message for return call at 618-997-3787.
* Bring your children or your neighbors children and watch the free movie under the stars at the Rosa & Tilden Parks Amphitheater after the race. Food available on site.
* Proceeds used for free movie, Marion High School scholarships, and numerous other Marion Rotary philanthropic projects.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?