NorthPointe’s 15th Annual Turkey Trot
Please take the time to read through this information to better understand how the race will look this year.
Our goal: To give you, the runners and walkers competing in our event, a memorable Thanksgiving Day NorthPointe Turkey Trot experience!
So that you can enjoy more of your Thanksgiving holiday, awards will be mailed.
This event will take place outdoors. We want everyone to use our south (back) patio before and after the Trot.
• ALL REGISTRATION FEES ARE FINAL
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered. No race day registration will be available for any reason.
• Packet pickup will take place Monday Nov. 20 2:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday Nov. 21 8:00am – 8:00pm, Wednesday Nov. 22 8:00am – 8:00pm.
Registration deadline is at midnight Sunday November 19, 2023
We will not be offering race day pick up. Please coordinate with someone to pick up your packet if you are unable to make it before Thanksgiving.
• Participants should line up at the starting line no later than 5 minutes before the start of the race.
• Once you cross the timing equipment at the start line, your time will start.
• There will be 1 water station on course and 1 water station at the start/finish line.
• Minimal volunteers will be on the course. It is your responsibility to know the course, and run it safely.
Click on this link for the 2023 NorthPointe Turkey Trot Course.
• Upon completing their run and crossing the finish line, participants must continue moving towards the exit of the finish area. Participants will be required to leave the finish line.
• Results will not be posted on site.
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• Results will be updated throughout the event at www.runsignup.com
Additional Event info:
Can be found at http://northpointewellness.org.
NorthPointe Health & Wellness
5605 E. Rockton Rd.
Roscoe, Il 61073
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.