Join us for the Countryside 10k at Witt Park, Sidney, IL on June 2 at 7:30 a.m. Run in the country and then enjoy the Sidney Dairy Barn ice cream sandwiches that you know you love!
New this year!
- An additional water station
- New swag: logo pint glass & a free beer/soft drink at Riggs Beer Company post-race party
- Lower price with a no-swag option
- Beat the heat with an earlier start at 7:30 a.m.
- Award for top Masters male/female
- Top age group is 70+, not 60+
- Referral discount! Get a link when you register. Have three others use the referral link to register and you will receive a $10 refund.
- The Countryside 10k is a Second Wind Running Club race and is part of the Second Wind Running Club race circuit.
- Course--The course starts and finishes at Witt Park. Once runners leave the park they will be on country roads. Runners are encouraged to run on the left side of the road and must be aware of cars. There may be loose gravel or potholes. Please use caution. It will possibly be windy!
Race route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7076284
- Registration--$25 and NO processing fee. There is no mail-in registration. Online registration closes Wednesday, May 30.
- SECOND WIND MEMBERS ENTER COUPON "secondwind" TO SAVE YOUR $2 CLUB DISCOUNT. Membership will be verified.
- Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup--Takes place from 6:30 to 7:10 a.m., Saturday, June 2.
- Volunteer--A successful race needs more than runners - to volunteer click the volunteer link at the top of the page.
- Packet Pick-Up--Will be at Body n’ Sole (1317 N Dunlap St, Savoy) on June 1 from 4 to 6 p.m. & on race day from 6:30 to 7:10.
- Parking--Will be available in the park. Carpooling is appreciated and encouraged.
- Awards--Will be presented to the overall male and female winners, and to the top three male and female finishers in the following age groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over. No awards will be mailed.
- Sponsors--We would like to thank our sponsors for their support
- There will be no refunds.
- No dogs allowed in the race.