In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.yourhometownevents.com/history.
|5K Clydesdale / Athena Division (not eligible for age group awards)||
|2K non-competitive, non-timed run/walk||
Also known as the Hollywood, History Hoodlums Hustle, last year's Public Enemy 5K has a whole NEW look & theme! Join us for this Crown Point themed 5K/2K highlighting the colorful history of the “Hub City”.
1) Renew your vows at our "Marriage Mill" officiated by Crown Point Mayor Dave Uran.
2) Free champagne & drinks to toast those renewing vows.
3) Carve a soap gun & check out our John Dillinger memorabilia.
4) Plus a display of Crown Point's favorite native son, Jerry Ross.
5) Plus costume contests & unique race awards! Unique Top Overall, Top Masters & Top 3 Finishers in each age group, Clydesdale & Athena awards.
Cost thru June 22nd: $20 for adults, $15 for kids (12 & under). Under 3 is free. Shirts extra $15 available thru June 14th. Strollers welcome. After June 22nd & Race day: $30 all ages. Limited number of shirts available.
More info: https://www.yourhometownevents.com/history/
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?