In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.yourhometownevents.com/pets/.
Pets and other animals are sometimes forgotten during the holidays. Give Thanks for the pets in your life by supporingt animal related causes. Entry Fee Includes:
* Treat bag ($5 value) from Woof Life to first 100 participants!
* Timed race with unique pet related race awards
* Pets to adopt at the event
* Vote for the local animal cause you wish to support. Those receiving 10 or more votes will share in the event proceeds. Choose from Halos & Hooves, Pets N Vets & * Second Chance 4 Pets Network or choose one of your own.
* Please consider bringing pet supplies and food to be donated to the participating animal shelters.
Can I bring my pet? While we wish to celebrate the love we have for our own pets, we ask that you leave your pets at home. In crowded, unfamiliar places, even well-mannered dogs can become unpredictable and protective of their owner. This also creates a less stressful environment for the rescue animals & therapy dogs that will be attending.
Cost thru Nov. 22nd: $20 for adults, $15 for kids. After Nov. 22nd & Event day: $30 all ages. Shirts extra $15 & need to be ordered by Nov. 17th. A limited number of shirts may be available on event day at $15. Kids under 3 are free. Strollers are welcome. All sales are final. No refunds or substitutions. Shirts not claimed at race will be re-sold after the race.
Please visit: http://www.yourhometownevents.com/pets/
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.