In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
I am proud to partner with Athletic Annex for a Fall Half Marathon Virtual Training Program! I have designed half marathon plans for the beginner to advanced runner with four options to choose from!
One of the most exciting pieces to this program is the interactive private facebook group, where as a participant you will have regular access to not only other members who are training but also to the coaches throughout the process.
The goal for this program is to create a supportive community and help cultivate each of you into a stronger, more confident runner.
If you are already following a training plan of your own or training for a different community, you are still welcome to join this community!
There are four training plan options. Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Beginner - Total weekly mileage starts at 7 miles in a week, this plan peaks out at 26 miles for a week
- Beginner-Intermediate - Total weekly mileage starts at 9 miles in a week and peaks at 29 miles in a week and incorporates minimal speedwork
- Intermediate - Total weekly mileage starts at 16 miles in a week and peaks out at 33 miles in a week and incorporates a bit more speedwork
- Advanced - Total weekly mileage starts at 25 miles in a week and peaks out at 39 miles in a week and incorporates heavy speedwork and long run goal pace speedwork
Full Marathon Program Features:
There are three full marathon training plan options. Beginner, Intermediate and advanced.
- Beginner - Total weekly mileage starts at 14 miles in a week (7 mile long run) and peaks at 39 total weekly mileage, no speed work
- Intermediate - Total weekly mileage starts at 25 miles in a week (10 mil long run) and peaks at 53 weekly mileage, with speed work
- Advanced - Total Weekly mileage starts at 38 miles in a week (12 mile long run) and peaks at 65 weekly mileage, with speed work
Each plan comes with a detailed pace chart and custom videos with pre and post run stretching and strength routines to be done
Access to expert coaches providing knowledge and support
Training Programs from beginner to advanced
Closed Facebook Group to discuss training and ask coaches questions throughout
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.