5K Run and 1 mile Fun Run - June 23rd @ 8 AM
- Warrior Donut Dash Challenge: Not your average 5k… Warrior Donut Dash is the test of one’s ability to eat, run and finish a 5K. Participants are challenged to run half way, devour 1 donut and run the carb-infused remainder before crossing the finish line! Win one of the coveted “Donut” awards, plus age group awards.
- 1 Mile Donut Fun Run: Also not your average fun run. Ran ½ mile, eat 2 donut holes, and race back ½ mile. Win one of the coveted “Donut” awards, plus a finishers ribbon.
- Non-Donut Challenge- Don’t like donuts on the run, donut worry. Make the 5K run/walk as competitive or fun as you like, and skip the donuts! There will be plenty of donuts to enjoy after the race, and you are still eligible for age group awards.
- Donut Shirts anyone?: Please see below on how to get your very own donut shirt.
- Registration: PRE-REGISTER and save $ and get a guaranteed awesome Dash to Donut shirt! Pre-registration Fee*: $25 for 5K, $20 for 1 Mile Fun run. Strollers welcome and free! Race Day Registration Fee: $30 for 5K, $25 for 1 Mile Fun Run. Run or walk!
- Race Day: Race Day sign-in and registration 7-7:40 am. Shirts are guaranteed to all pre-registered participants prior to June 15. Shirts are first come, first serve for anyone not pre-registered
- Location: Start and Finish Location: Woodburn Indiana, Woodburn Community Park (behind the fire station)
- Awards presented following the race: o 5K Overall and age group awards o 1 Mile Fun run finishers ribbons
- Coveted “Donut’ Awards
- - 5K Donut Champion Male and Female: 3 Miles, 1 Donut, 2 fastest times
- - 1 Mile “Donut” Adult (18+): 1 Mile, 2 Donut Holes, fastest time
- - 1 Mile “Donut” Youth: 1 Mile, 2 Donut holes, fastest time
Donuts: This year all donuts and donut holes in the challenge will be yummy Rise'n Roll pure awesomeness.