In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.deltazetahuntsville.com/once-upon-a-5k.html.
The Huntsville Alumni Chapter of Delta Zeta and our presenting sponsor AEgis Technologies invite you to join us for the "Once Upon a 5k..." which clearly has a storybook theme! All are encouraged to dress up as your favorite storybook character!
70% of the funds raised benefit the Huntsville Hospital Foundation's Pediatric Audiology fund, with the remaining 30% supporting the Starkey Hearing Foundation.
Prizes will be awarded to the 5k overall top male and female finishers and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place age group awards in both male and female in 10 year age group increments.
The event takes place on the UAHuntsville campus. Start line and parking between the Material Science Building and AL Credit Union.
Packet pickup September 26,2019 at Fleet Feet, 4:00-7:00pm. Packets may be picked up on-site race day. Registration begins at 7:00 am.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.