In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we believe the safest course of action is to cancel this year's event. We hope that you will join us next year!
Join us for the 13th Annual Mayhawlin' 10K/5K Run and Walk! This race is sponsored by Murphy USA and hosted by the South Arkansas Historical Preservation Society. This years race takes place on May 2 at 8:00 a.m.
The race kicks off Mayhaw Festival with a competitive yet family friendly race. We look forward to seeing you there!
1. Can we register online? Yes! For more information please visit our website at https://soarkhistory.com/mayhaw-festival.php.
2. What time does the race start? The race begins for all runners at 8 a.m. We suggest runners show up around 7 a.m.
3. How much does the race cost? Pre-registration of the race costs $30 while day of registration costs $35.
4. Is this a timed race? Yes! Racers will receive a chip that is placed on their shoe the morning of the race. The runners time is activated when they cross the starting line and their final time is calculated by when they cross the finish line.
5. Are there any awards? Yes! Awards are given for the top three runners in each age category.
6. Can we register the day of the event? Yes! Race day registration will be taking place between 7 - 7:30 a.m. in front of the Newton House Museum located at 510 North Jackson in downtown El Dorado. Day of registration costs $35.
7. Can we bring a stroller for our tots? Of course! This race encourages families to get moving together. Strollers are welcome!
8. Do all racers get a shirt? Unfortunately no! Racers who register by April 20 will receive a free t-shirt in their race packet.
9. How can we check our final race times? Apex Endurance will be providing final race times. The link to the final time is coming soon!
10. Where will race packet pick up take place? This year racers can pick up their race packet at The Spot on Friday, May 1 from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
11. If I want to mail in a payment who do I mail it to? Also who do I make my check to? Great question! Please make checks payable to South Arkansas Historical Preservation Society. You can mail in your payment and registration form to:
107 Neel Street
El Dorado, AR 71730
12. Will we get any type of correspondence before the race? Yes! Emails will be regularly sent to racers. Our goal is to keep you informed and happy!
13. If I have questions about the race who can I contact? All questions can be directed to Ashley Smith by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 870-312-4040.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.