Additional race information can be found at http://www.rocrunclub.com.
Anywhere, FL US 33351
Calling all Greeks! Alpha’s, AKA’S, Omega’s, Kappa’s, Delta’s, Sigma’s, Zeta’s, SG-Rho’s, Iota’s and Greek family & friends. We are all effected by the current pandemic (COVID-19), that has taken the world by storm. Now more than ever, is the time for the world to take personal health more serious, and work to be healthier not just as an individuals, but as communities across the globe as a whole.
This Divine 9 Virtual 5k-10k Run/Walk was developed to give runners of all colors a jumpstart towards a healthier lifestyle. We are encouraging everyone to get out and move like your life depended on it! It’s time for us to change the narratives in our communities throughout the country, and it begins with us putting rubber to the ground!
OUR HEALTH MATTERS!
Essential Voting Supplies:
We will also like to donate the supplies below to different voting sites in the South Florida area to support and encourage individuals to come out and vote no matter what the situation.
- Cases of water (Keeping Voters Hydrated)
- Face Coverings/Masks (To Help Fight COVID-19)
Below is a list of Charities/Organizations that will we be working with to help raise funds for their mission in helping improve our communities. You can make a donation during the checkout process of registering for this event.
Young Women Impacting Neighborhoods (YWIN) Youth Mentorship Program
Manhood On The Go Foundation (MOTG )
Refer Sorority Sisters, Fraterinty Brothers, Family & Friends To Earn Cash Back!
- 1 Referral= $5 back to your credit card
- 3 Referrals= $10 back to your credit card
- 5 Referrals = $15 back to your credit card
NOTE: Cashback does not exceed $15
- Event T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Downloadable Race Bib
- Results Posted Online
How To Register:
- Register at runsignup.com
- Complete your 5k (3.1 miles) or 10k (6.2 miles) run or walk anytime within the dates of July 10th-September 6th 2020.
- Send us your results via runsignup.com
- Post your pictures to our Facebook page and Tag us on Instagram of you running or walking your 5k or 10k.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I run my 5k or 10k?
You can run your 5k or 10k outdoors in your community, treadmill, outdoor/indoor track, or even your backyard!
- Please be sure to follow all social distancing requirements when running/walking to help curve the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Please make sure to stay hydrated while running/walking especially during this hot summer.
- If running/walking is done outdoors, please make sure that you're familiar with the area.
- If running/walking later in the evening, make sure you're in open areas and that they are well lit.
- If possible, run/walk with a partner while still practicing social distancing, if the individual(s) are not household family members.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.