In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Walk, stroll or run through the beautiful streets of Belle Isle located in Central Florida to meet the urgent needs of children and families in the Greater Orlando area. You can also join us virtually all across the world. Walk, Stroll and Run at any location to feed the families by helping us meet our $40,000 goal.
The Hearts Against Hunger 5K entry donation fee of $35 per adult provides 2 FULL weeks of groceries for 1 local family. The entry fee donation per child 12 and under is $15 and provides food for 1 month for 1 child. Become an advocate to address food insecurity for children.
As a special thank you for your donation of $35, you will receive a complimentary event t-shirt the day of the event (while supplies last). Our goal for the event is $40,000. One by one, you can help us reach it!
The beauty of a virtual race is that everyone can participate anywhere in the nation at any time and still support and share the impact of Hunger Awareness 5k NATIONWIDE by using #HungerAwareness5K and tagging @ServantsHeartMn
Share pictures of you, your friends, family, and HAH5k Training!
Servant’s Heart Ministry is a local non-profit organization that delivers hundreds of meals to families with children and to the elderly who cannot afford groceries and basic essentials. By delivering groceries directly to their doorstep, we develop a relationship with those we serve and provide hope in a difficult time. Over the past year, SHM has served weekly groceries to over 250 families! Yet the need is greater than ever. Strap on your running shoes and help us feed the most vulnerable in Central Florida.
TO HELP FURTHER, TURN YOUR RUN INTO A FUNDRAISER!
1. Register as a runner at https://runsignup.com/Race/FL/Orlando/HeartsAgainst Hunger5K
2. Then click the link to become a fundraiser or visit: https://runsignup.com/Race/Donate/87399/Become Fundraiser
3. Create a name for your fundraising goal (Jen's 5k Supporters, Fred's Friends, Costco Cares)
4. Set your desired goal for the 5k.
5. Create a custom URL.
6. Customize with a picture or company logo.
7. Socialize your fundraiser! Don't forget to tag #HungerAwareness5K @Servants HeartMn
CREATE YOUR VERY OWN TEAM AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT! (Recruit your family, loved ones, friends, co-workers, church groups and more)
1) You will be prompted and asked when you register if you would like to create a team.
2) If you already registered for the event and would like to create a team, simply visit: https://runsignup.com/RaceGroups/87399
3) Come up with your unique team name.
4) Create your custom Team URL page, and share your webpage to recruit.
5) Personalize your team page with pictures, banners or logos.
6) Share your unique team page URL to recruit, it's that simple.
The best part of participating in a 5K is that it provides you with a goal and a deadline. You can complete training at your pace and wherever you feel most comfortable. With simple and easy-to-follow plans, training for a run/walk is healthy and both fun and memorable!
All proceeds support community outreach to feed hungry children, the elderly, and families, our populations most vulnerable. Please join our efforts to reach our $30,000 goal to address the overwhelming food insecurity in Central Florida.
Saturday, May 14, 2022
Belle Isle, Florida (Central Florida)
7:00 AM: CHECK-IN / REGISTRATION
8:00 AM: 5K STARTS
$40,000 GOAL, One By One WE ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve..."
If you have any questions about this fundraiser, click the button below.
Great time running the @ServantsHeartMn #HungerAwareness5K with my family!
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your fundraiser experience.
We will contact you with more information about our race.