Additional race information can be found at http://www.gladiatortlh.com.
Tallahassee, FL US 32308
Christ Classical Academy's 10th Annual Gladiator Challenge is a family adventure race held in Tallahassee, Florida. Racers will run and navigate over, under, through, and across all different types of obstacles in this fun and challenging course. We will also have an amazing lineup of food trucks, carnival games, bounce houses, a dunk tank, and face-painting!
Saturday, April 20, 2024
Phipps Farm - 4300 North Meridian Rd
5k Obstacle Course Race (3.2 miles and 30+ obstacles - ages 16 and up permitted)
Youth Obstacle Course Race (1.6 miles and 15+ obstacles for grades K-12)
Junior Obstacle Course Race (less than 1/2 mile and 5+ obstacles for ages 3-6)
If you/your child can fit into more than one category/race, please choose the one best suited for your/your child's abilities.
The first 400 registrants who sign up by midnight on March 31st will receive a free t-shirt.
Early race bag pick-up for non-CCA families will be available on Friday, April 19th from 5:00-7:00 p.m. at Christ Classical Academy - 2205 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308.
IMPORTANT CHANGES THIS YEAR:
NO Race Day Registration - LAST day to register online is Tuesday, April 16th
NO Race Only Option
Junior Obstacle Course Race (ages 3-6) will start at 8:00 a.m.
Tentative Race Schedule
(Both heats and times are subject to change based upon registration numbers - final heats will be determined the week of the race.)
Awards Ceremony Immediately Following
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Christ Classical Academy partners with parents to develop followers of Christ who discern and practice what is true, good, and beautiful.
- Has a Christ-centered motivation for their life
- Understands what it means to have an authentic relationship with Jesus
- Dignifies and respects all people
- Demonstrates godly character through compassion, kindness, and empathy, while developing relationships and working alongside others
- Discerns biblical truths as distinct from cultural influences
- Listens carefully, reasons effectively, and articulates precisely
- Discerns and loves beauty manifested in creation and art
- Pursues their creative, academic, and athletic passions
- Embodies virtue by keeping Christ preeminent in culture and community
- Fully applies their God-given talents to serve others
- Has a passion for the salvation of others
- Develops and utilizes higher-level thinking skills that will transfer to all life experiences
- Perseveres in difficult settings seeking reliance on the Lord for strength, wisdom, and discernment
Junior Gladiator Obstacle Course
Gladiator Challenge Youth Adventure Race
5K Run (to include obstacles)
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.