In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Go the distance! You are driven by determination to support mental health and your participation helps us move forward towards help, hope and lifelong healing! Proceeds support hurting women and their families.
Register for the base price of $25. Ride during the month of April and collect virtual milestone badges along the way. Consider our challenge fundraiser to raise $1 for every mile you ride!! Click here for more information on becoming a Challenge Fundraiser.
The first 200 participants get an awesome race shirt and automatically enter a chance to win great prizes! Shirts will be available starting on April 16th at the Women's Refuge. If you live outside of Indian River County, your shirt will be mailed to you.
Ways you can help:
Whether you're a casual cyclist or an avid enthusiast, the Spring Bike Ride Challenge is a great way to connect with others and join our cycling community in support of the Women’s Refuge.
Become a sponsor! Donate a raffle prize, gift certificate or item!
• Choose your distance and sign up at the base price of $25!!
• Ride and Track: Ride at any time from April 1st though April 30th with the goal of accumulating your chosen mileage. Take as many rides as you need to reach your goal. Track each ride on your GPS device, watch, phone, map, odometer, etc.
• Record Your Miles: From your device or computer, log into your profile on runsignup.com and click on the results tab. After each ride, record your distance into the online platform (THIS IS SUPER SIMPLE - just follow the directions below). Results must be posted by April 30th @ 11:59pm.
• Follow Your Progress: Each ride's progress is added to the totals of all earlier rides to make up your one month total. After each ride, watch the progress bar grow as you get closer to your mileage goal. At the end of the event, download your digital finisher certificate with your stats.
• Share (optional): Post photos from your rides on the RunSignUp platform (super easy) and/or social media and use #womensrefugebikechallenge so we can track your post. You may win a prize!
• All participants will be automatically included in the drawing for great prizes!!
- From your device or computer, go to the Results page.
- Click on Submit Virtual Results and search for your registration. If you are not logged in, you can verify by your phone number or email.
- Click on Log Activities.
- Enter your mileage. After each ride, log in and add your latest results, which will be added to all previous results to make up your total mileage.
- Don't forget to post your photos from your rides to be eligible for the grand prize and raffle prizes.
- Results must be posted by April 30th @ 11:59pm.
If you have any questions about this Bike Ride Challenge, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your bike ride challenge experience.