In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.navhope.org.
May is Mental Health Awareness month and we are bringing awareness through our virtual run/walk to help break the stigma and raise funds for addressing the needs for Mental Health education and resources for our schools, first line responders, and community. Statistics indicate that 1 in 5 Americans struggle with mental health and 1 in 4 between the ages of 13 and 18. We also know that the recent events related to the pandemic have increased anxiety, depression, and fear across the board.
Walk or run with us and remember there is Hope! Life is filled with so many ups and downs but we have to press on! Run for a loved one, run for yourself, and together let’s Run 4 Hope!
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL RUN/WALK
- Your printable bib will immediately be available for download after purchase.
- Complete a run/walk at your convenience, any time, anywhere between May 1st - 31st
- Submit your time to the "Results" tab on the race page to see how you placed overall
- Your T-shirt will ship within 1-3 days of Registration
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media! #Run4Hope5K
- Run 4 Hope T-Shirt
- Printable Race Bib
LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OPTION:
1. Log into your RunsSignUp account.
2. Follow this Photos link
3. Click on "Add Photos to you Album""
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.