2211 North Burke Drive
Arlington Heights, IL US 60004
Every child is graduating from something...
- Meeting a therapy goal!
- Adapting to e-learning!
- Trying a new food!
- Making a new friend!
- Becoming potty-trained!
- Moving to a new grade in school!
We cannot wait to celebrate this year's graduates with well-deserved congratulations for all their hard work! At this event, graduates will be showered with special attention that includes:
- Public acknowledgement of his/her accomplishment
- Distribution of personalized medals
- An accommodating cheer squad
- Interactive "Graduation Stations" along the procession route with resources for parents and games/prizes for kids
- Professional Graduation Photo
- Family-Fun Celebration with high & low energy options to accommodate everyone's sensory needs (NEW!)
- Option of receiving his/her own Graduation Cap (NEW!)
Reservations for a "Procession Time" are required to keep us organized. This is not a "sit-and-watch" event--it is highly-engaging, active family fun! Our graduation is designed to be a FREE & FUN occasion, where families from all around Chicagoland can celebrate together, and siblings are also welcome--as always!
Please note: When registering, please look carefully at the different options. You will be prompted to select if you are registering your child as an individual graduate with C.I.T.Y. of Support or as part of your clinic's specific Graduating Class. The list of participating clinics will continue to be updated, and should your clinic decide to participate after you have registered, we can always adjust your information. Check with your clinic to see if they are participating, and encourage them to visit our Sponsorship Request Form to learn ways that they and their families can get more involved!
To see a recap of last year's event, we invite you to watch our video highlights from last year! Sign up your graduate(s), and join in the celebration! "Every child is graduating from something," so let's take the time to feature their accomplishments this past year!
Your Child's Own Graduation Cap!
Make your graduate's celebration even more exciting by personalizing his/her own graduation cap!
We know that our family and friends are eager to share in our child's celebrations, especially since they appreciate all the extra effort behind such milestones. Every family who registers for C.I.T.Y. of Support's Graduation Celebration has the option to create their own individual fundraising campaign that serves 3 purposes:
- It invites our own community of supporters to share in honoring our graduate's success!
- All funds raised will go directly to C.I.T.Y. of Support, ensuring that they can continue to provide these inclusive, meaningful, and free programs for children in therapy and their families.
- Funds raised through our graduate's individual fundraising campaign go towards unlocking different incentives for our graduate that result in different levels of personalization for his/her own graduation cap!
Importantly, EVERY family who requests a graduation cap will receive one, regardless of the funds raised. All they ask is that we share our campaign with others to give them the opportunity to participate in our child's celebration. We hope to raise as much as possible, knowing that any amount that exceeds our goal will go towards covering the cost of other children's graduation caps and funding more C.I.T.Y. of Support initiatives. It's a community effort and one that will make this year's Graduation Celebration even more memorable for the graduates! Thank you for your support!
Does your clinic/business want to be a part of the celebration? There are many different ways to get involved, and some different sponsorship opportunities are listed below. We encourage you to browse the options below and then sign up using this Google Form.
Graduation Contact Info
If you have any questions about this graduation, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.