In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Update July 8th: We will have a 5K this year! We will be hosting a 5K in compliance with all health guidelines. We will not be hosting the 1 Mile Walk in 2020.
Goal: To give you, the runners and walkers competing in our event, a competitive racing experience in compliance with all CDC social distancing and health safety guidelines.
Please keep in mind that your cooperation and adherence to all safe distancing practices is the key to us being able to offer competitive events like this in the foreseeable future.
• Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient.
• Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 14 days prior to the event.
• Participants must register online in advance. No paper registration will be offered. No race day registration will be available for any reason.
• Participants will sign up for a designated start time. There is a strict limit for each assigned start time that are available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Start Times for the 2020 race will be: 7:00 and 7:40.
• Pickup of your race bib and shirt prior to race day is strongly encouraged. You will NOT need to get out of your car for pre-race pickup! Pickup will take place: Sat 8/1 3PM - 5PM.
Selecting Your Start Time:
• All participants registered before July 8th have been assigned an 7:00 start time. Anyone registering after July 8th can pick your start time at registration time.
• If you would like to change your assigned start time, follow these steps:
1. Click here: https://runsignup.com/Race/MyRegisteredRaces
2. Find the HogWild 5K and click "Manage Registration"
3. In the menu select WAVE
4. Select your wave from the options available, and click Save Changes.
• Participants will not be allowed to congregate or conduct any race preparation (warm-ups, stretching, adjusting or changing apparel, etc.) in the starting area. You should approach the starting line ready to run.
• Participants must remain socially distant from one another at the start line. Please line up on the markings provided.
• Participants will cross timing equipment at the start line. Once you cross the timing equipment, your time will start.
• Aid Station Option 1: There will be no aid stations on course.
• Minimal volunteers or marshals will be on course. It is your responsibility to know the course, and run it safely.
• Except for passing, participants should always remain on the far side of the course. Participants passing one another on the course must adhere to “no drafting” rules which include being no closer than 6 feet behind or in front of, or 6 feet beside other competitors at any time. Participants may pass only when there are not any oncoming runners approaching from the opposite direction. Before passing, participants must be sure they can safely remain 6 feet behind and then 6 feet in front of the participant being overtaken before merging back to the side of the pathway.
• Upon completing their run and crossing the finish line, participants must continue moving towards the exit of the finish area. Participants will be required to leave the finish line area and proceed immediately to their vehicle or home as soon as they complete their race. No congregating of any type will be permitted before, during, or after the event.
• All finishers will receive a pre-packed "to-go" food bag upon finishing.
• There will not be a finish line celebration, nor an awards ceremony.
• Results will not be posted on site.
• Participants who opted in during the registration process will receive a text message with their time shortly after crossing the finish line.
• There will be no age group awards given out for the 2020 race. There will be awards for the fastest runners in each wave, to be handed out immediately upon finishing.
• Results will be updated throughout the day at www.ItsRaceTime.com
Come preview the McLean County Fair with a 5k run or 1 mile walk that will take you our around the fairgrounds. Event will meet at the Expo Center with the starting line near the south end of the fairgrounds.
All proceeds support McLean County youth. We would love for you to partner with us to help increase our youth’s development and leadership skills which they learn through the fair.
To become a race sponsor, contact,
McLean County Farm Bureau Foundation
2242 Westgate Drive, Bloomington, IL 61705
Additional race information can be found at http://www.mcleancountyfair.org/.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.