In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
2021 Balloons Over 66 5K Registration
Enjoy a morning 5K run with your friends and family.
**Race begins at 8:00am**
• Participants must register online in advance. No registration at pick-up or on race day will be available.
• Each wave will have a limit of 50 participants. Each wave will start 30 minutes apart.
• Anyone not registered for the race and included in the limited head count, including family members, will not be permitted in the registration area. The introduction of additional people will put us over the maximum allowable number of attendees
• Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines.
• Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
***Register before August 6th to receive a shirt.***
Race bib and t-shirt pickup will be from **6:45am-7:30am at the Lincoln Park District (1400 Railer Way Lincoln, IL US 62656) August 28, 2021.
• Participants must remain socially distant from one another at the start line.
• Participants will cross timing equipment at the start line. Once you cross the timing equipment, your time will automatically start.
• It is your responsibility to know the course, and run it safely.
**Participation medals will be available for the first 125 that cross the finish line**
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.